Sunday, October 26, 2008
The Shoe on the Other Foot
I thought I'd surf the 'net and see what other institutions are doing with the the phrase "media services." I found this interesting site. It's called "Talk Shoe." 'Shoe' is a play on the old Ed Sullivan way of saying "show." If you don't remember Ed Sullivan - the Beatles first appeared on his TV show back in '63 or so. But try to figure out what this software creation is... Good luck. They're creating some strange dinosaurs out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I remember Ed Sullivan . . .
That website was definitely very innovative. It reminded me of when AOL first came out online and had chat groups. I never thought that they could create them into podcasts though. Very interesting!
Yes, I too remember Ed Sullivan and I actually watched The Beatles the night they debuted on his show.
Alaice, Kelli, and Bonnie, I confess - I remember Ed Sullivan very well, and when the Beatles first came to America. Three channel Tv sets with spindly TV antennas above every house. B and W only. We never imagined what we have today. Thanks, Robert
What an.... interesting site.. I joined a conversation called spirit talk radio and the conversation was quite interesting. And sorry, I have no idea who Ed Sullivan is....
Jona, I'll bet you could find some old Tv video on the net. If you have the time Watch a few minutes and enjoy a good shew from way back then ( I can't describe how scandalous the Beatle's hair was back then). Thanks Robert
Post a Comment